Rotator cuff tears are most common in people who are over the age of 40.
Team physicians for
David W. Graybill, MD
Dr. Graybill is a general orthopedic surgeon with a strong subspecialty focus on Joint Replacement of the Hip and Knee.
Dr. Graybill earned his undergraduate degree from Northwestern University. He attended medical school at the University of Illinois graduating with honors. His orthopaedic training was at Michael Reese Hospital in Chicago and at the University of Illinois combined program. After graduating in 1993, he began his practice in Anderson and joined Central Indiana Orthopedics in 2000. Dr. Graybill is Board Certified and completed recertification in 2004. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS) and the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS).
Dr. Graybill sees patients in our Anderson and Fishers locations. If you would like to schedule an appointment at our Anderson office, please call (765) 683-4400. For our Fishers office please call (317) 773-4301.
- Direct Anterior Hip/ASI Hip Replacement
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Total Hip Replacement
- Hip Revisions
- Total Knee Replacement
- Oxford Partial Knee Replacement
- Visionaire (Patient Specific Surgery)
- Oxynium Implants/Verilast
- Knee Revisions
- Knee Arthroscopy
- ACL Reconstruction
- Traditional Knee Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Anterior Approach to Hip Replacement
- Hip Resurfacing
- St. Vincent's Anderson Regional Hospital (Anderson)
- Community Hospital (Anderson)
- Community Hospital North (Indianapolis)
- St. Vincent's Fishers Hospital (Fishers)