Hip, knee, and joint replacement & revision surgeon Brent M. Damer, D.O., has been with Central Indiana Orthopedics since 2009.
Dr. Damer received his bachelor of science degree in biology from Grace College & Theological Seminary in Winona Lake, Indiana. He then earned his doctorate in osteopathy at Des Moines University in Des Moines, Iowa. After medical school, Dr. Damer completed an internship in traditional osteopathy and his residency in orthopedic surgery at Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center in Toledo, Ohio. Dr. Damer completed additional fellowship training in adult reconstruction surgery at New England Baptist Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts. He is board-certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery.
Outside of seeing patients, Dr. Damer enjoys spending time with his kids, playing basketball, and outdoor activities.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Grace College & Theological Seminary, Winona Lake, Indiana
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Des Moines University, Des Moines, Iowa
- Traditional Osteopathy, Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center, Toledo, Ohio
- Orthopedic Surgery, Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center, Toledo, Ohio
- Adult Reconstructive Surgery, New England Baptist Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital
- Central Indiana Orthopedics Surgery Center