David W. Graybill has been practicing orthopedic surgery since 1993 and joined Central Indiana Orthopedics in 2001. He specializes in hip, knee, and joint replacement & revision. Dr. Graybill also uses Mako™ robotic-arm assisted technology to provide patients with a personalized surgical plan using a 3-D model of the patient’s hip or knee to assist him in performing total hip replacement or partial knee replacement procedures.
Dr. Graybill received a bachelor of science degree in chemistry from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois. He then went on to complete medical school at the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine in Rockford, Illinois. After medical school, Dr. Graybill completed an internship in orthopedics and his residency in orthopedic surgery at the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine, Michael Reese Hospital. He is board-certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Outside of seeing patients, Dr. Graybill enjoys competing in triathlons, traveling, and spending time with family.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine, Rockford, Illinois
- Orthopedics, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine, Michael Reese Hospital, Chicago, Illinois
- Orthopedic Surgery, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine, Michael Reese Hospital, Chicago, Illinois
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Indiana State Medical Association
- St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital
- Community Hospital Anderson
- Community Hospital North
- Indiana University Saxony
- St. Vincent Fishers Hospital